About Tuscora Park
Tuscora Park is an affordable place to come for family fun and entertainment. Take part in activities like swimming, miniature golf, and batting cages, enjoy vintage amusement rides, play on the playgrounds, and have a picnic in one of the shelters.
Location: 161 Tuscora Ave NW New Philadelphia, OH 44663 (map)
Hours: Memorial Day Weekend through Labor Day
- Pools: Daily at 11:30
- Rides: Monday – Friday 4:30pm until 8:00pm, Saturday – Sunday noon until 8:00pm
Three different playgrounds surround the park, with swings, slides, monkey bars and even a recently constructed train for kids to enjoy.
- Olympic size pool with several lanes dedicated to swimming laps
- Diving pool with a low and high dive
- Kiddie pool with a sperate fenced enclousre
- Life guards
- Open daily at 11:30am from Memorial Day through Labor Day
- View Rates
- Carousel, Children’s Rollercoaster, Train, Ferris Wheel, Swings, Various Children’s Amusement park rides.
- Memorial Day Weekend through Labor Day
- Monday – Friday 4:30pm until 8:00pm
- Saturday – Sunday noon until 8:00pm
- Cost: .75c each
Sports & Games
- Bocce Courts *FREE
- Tennis Courts *FREE
- Basketball Courts *FREE
- Baseball Field *FREE
- Walking Track *FREE
- Mini Golf – $1.5 per person
- Batting Cages – $1 for 20 balls
- Picnic Tables
- Rent-able Dinning Hall
- Concession Stand
Has anyone been to Tuscora Park recently? What do your kids enjoy most?
You may also be interested in: